Wednesday, September 17, 2008

belittled

Sometimes I hate the way I act around people. I try to be someone that can talk to anyone, get along with everyone and get past faults of myself as well as in others and see who they really are...

But, and its a big one..ha, some people just make me uncomfortable...and no i dont mean the aspects of me that are shy and bring me down in PR (i still hate asking for freebies..prob always will) I mean, I can't talk to them I feel belittled in their presence. I hate this, and I guess to an extent most people feel like this at certain times but why... Do i really think so little about myself that I can't even be myself infront of someone who doesn't even deserve it. I hate thinking about what i say before I say it to the extent that I won't say something that is pertinent to a convo or even how I feel about something to someone who I should be used to be now...but no. Why do I even care? dkljaf;klej;lk

I think it all goes back to that quote-"I'm impossible to forget, but hard to remember..."  its still true...


No comments: