Friday, June 27, 2008

just the way he speaks drives me crazy and not in a good way, and i realize that now. after-the-fact.
After-the-fact...what a strange yet depressing term. Sometimes I wish we didnt' have to learn after the fact. I wish i could see straight through people, see past the fake intentions and insecurities to what makes them act... we'll see.

running today i thought of something, well no something I pretty much continually think about lately..and by lately i mean the last 9 months..(no i'm not pregnant!!!! ) yes, joseph :) and then I thought about brandon chandler..weird huh? For those of you who dont know BC, he lived in my neighborhood before i moved to where my parents live now and we were decently good friends. We always discussed relationships and such and something he always told me (as background-he was never really given the chance he deserved from girls, including myself) that "nice guys finish last" and ya know what....I hope he is right. I have the perfect guy, and secretly I hope he does finish last, because that means I get to continue to have the best guy I could ever dream of...


ok enough of that..i dont think like that anymore for a reason..same reason i keep biting my tongue...things are good why mess them up...

No comments: